Pizza Bianca using ricotta cheese as the base sauce, fresh spinach and roasted garlic, this pizza is extra creamy and extra delicious!
Some tips before you get started:
Watch our dough prep video here
Flour your dough generously
Before topping, place your stretched dough onto a floured piece of baking paper that way you can easily slide it onto a baking tray or pizza stone
No one likes a soggy pizza - less is more when it comes to toppings!
1 x Sugo Tu pizza dough disc
150g Ricotta cheese
1/2 Cup Shredded Fontina Cheese
50g Parmigiana Reggiano (parmesan cheese)
2 cups of fresh spinach
4 Garlic Cloves (skin on)
Freshly cracked pepper
1) Pre-heat the oven to 250 deg Celsius and prepare the dough according to the pack instructions.
2) Roast the garlic gloves until soft, once cooled squeeze the garlic out and put aside.
3) In pan on a medium to low heat, gently wilt the spinach.
4) In a bowl mix the ricotta and Fontina cheese with some salt and pepper.
5) Stretch the dough to about 11" and place on a piece of floured baking paper, floured tray or pizza screen.
6) Spread the cheese mix over the pizza dough, then the spinach and garlic
7) Bake for 5-8 minutes or until the crust is blistery and golden brown.
8) Once the pizza is cooked sprinkle with some Parmigiana Reggiano and freshly cracked pepper.
Share your masterpiece on social media!