ham & cheese crescent rolls
A perfect little snack or breakfast.
Even picky eaters will love these delicious little parcels.
Some tips before you get started:
Watch our dough prep video here
Flour your dough generously
Before topping, place your stretched dough onto a floured piece of baking paper that way you can easily slide it onto a baking tray or pizza stone
Less is more when it comes to toppings!
1 x Sugo tu pizza dough
50g shredded cheese
50g leg ham
** One pizza dough makes 4 crescents**
1) Pre-heat the oven to 250 deg Celsius.
2) Thaw dough according to pack instructions.
3) Stretch the dough to 30cm x 15cm rectangle place on a piece of floured baking paper.
4) Flatten the dough to knock out any air bubbles and cut into 4 long triangles (see picture). You want each triangle to have a long tail.
4) Top with ham and cheese, don't overload - just one layer of ham and a sprinkle of cheese is enough.
5) Roll each triangle starting at the long end, then use the tail to wrap around.
5. Lightly whisk the egg with a fork and brush each crescent.
6) Bake for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.