DEEP DISH OLIVE PIZZA
Got a big appetite?
This pizza is made using two pizzas doughs for an extra thick
and crispy pizza!
TIP - use an ordinary oven dish/baking tray with higher sides.
NOTE - This pizza will take a little longer to bake though, approximately 8 minutes depending on your toppings.
2 x Sugo Tu pizza dough discs
100g Sugo sauce
100g shredded mozzarella or tasty cheese
Parsley or basil for garnish
Plus any other toppings of your choice!
1) Pre-heat the oven to 250 deg Celsius.
2) Line your baking tray with baking paper and a very generous glug of oil to cover the entire base of the tray. If you don't have baking paper use foil or a bit of extra oil.
3) Prepare the doughs according to the pack instructions and shape into squares - don't stretch thin. They should be about 1cm thick. Place them side-by-side in the tray and join them in the middle by pinching the dough together.
4) Spread your sauce over the base, then the cheese and olives (or any other toppings you like).
5) Bake for about 8 minutes or until the crust is blistery and golden brown.
6) Garnish with herbs. Enjoy!