These cute little bunnies will be a hit with the kids!
Some tips before you get started:
Let your dough rise to at least double-size
These are also great with savoury toppings such as ham, cheese and pineapple!
1 x Sugo Tu pizza dough disc
2 tbsp icing
Lollies and chocolate of your choice
Pre-heat the oven to 250C. Thaw dough according to pack instructions and let it rise to at least double the size.
1) Cut the dough in half, then cut one half into half again. The smaller pieces are for the ears and the larger piece for the face.
2) For the face flatten the dough and shape it round.
3) For the ears stretch the dough and attach it to the face. Use a little water at the joins to make it stick if needed.
4) Bake for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
5) While baking mix your icing
6) Let the bunnies cool slightly before icing and topping with treats to make eyes and a nose.
Share your masterpiece on social media!