chicken tikka masala PIZZA
The perfect little snack or breakfast!
Even picky eaters will love this recipe.
Some tips before you get started:
Watch our dough prep video here
Flour your dough generously
Before topping, place your dough onto a floured piece of baking paper that way you can easily slide the crescents onto a baking tray or pizza stone
Less is more when it comes to toppings!
1 x Sugo Tu pizza dough disc
50g grated cheese
50g Leg ham
** One pizza dough makes 4 crescents**
1)Pre-heat the oven to 250C.
2)Thaw dough according to pack instructions.
3) Stretch or roll the dough flat into a rectangle approx 30cm x 15cm and cut into 4 triangles with a long narrow tail (see image. 4)Place onto a piece of baking paper.
5) Top with ham and cheese, do not over load, 1 layer of ham is ok and a light sprinkle of cheese.
6) Starting at the long end, gently roll the dough, using the tail to wrap around.
7) Lightly whisk the egg and brush the crescents
8) Bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown