Dip these bite size eggs into melted choclate or custard
Some tips before you get started:
Let your dough rise to at least double-size
You can make these as big or small as you like just adjust your baking time!
1 x Sugo Tu pizza dough disc
Lollies and chocolates of your choice
Custard for dipping (optional)
Melted chocolate for dipping (optional)
Cocoa powder for dusting
Icing sugar for dusting
Pre-heat the oven to 250C. Thaw dough according to pack instructions and let it rise to at least double the size.
1) Stretch or roll the dough into a rectangle approx 30cm x 10cm onto a floured surface.
2) For the basket: Cut 8 strips of dough about 1cm wide and 10cm long and place them over an upturned muffin tin. Bake for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
3) For the eggs: Cut the remaining dough into about 20 pieces of dough and roll them with your hands into and egg shape. Bake for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
4) Sprinkle half the eggs with icing sugar and the other half with cacoa powder
5) Serve with custard or melted chocolate
Share your masterpiece on social media!